How do Great Titles Grab Our Attention?
There are consistent attributes or components to writing great titles and headlines.
Here I examine 6 key title writing tips that will boost your click-through rates for YouTube and podcasting as well as help with creating book titles and headlines when copywriting.
The key components of great title writing explained in the video include:
- Clear: It is better to be clear than clever.
- Curious: It should pique interest.
- Relevant: It should resonate with your target audience.
- Powerful: It should have emotional value.
- Memorable: It should be easy to remember.
- Fulfilling: It should fulfil a desire or need.
I expand on each component, providing clear real-world examples, and also share an example from a modernmediaschool.com podcasting course to demonstrate the approach to coming up with a great Podcast Show Title.
Once you understand the components of writing a great title, topic, or headline, you will never view a title or headline the same way again.
I also share in the video where you can get your hands on the Modern Media Makers powerful Words digital document to help you improve your titles and topics.
As an Amazon Associate and Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases when you buy using my affiliate links.
Copyright © 2023 Craig A. Rowe – Applaudable Media